We mainly started GirlScript because of the following reasons-
1. People buy projects while pursuing their degree projects.
2. Hardly 5% of population is self driven in learning process.
3. No Indian origin community has widespread on a massive level.
4. Programming and coding is not only about swags!
5. What we learn at educational institutes is not useful for industrial applications.
6. There are a lot of opportunities in tech industry but hardly anyone know about it.
7. After knowing about the opportunities, many people fail to grab it.
8. There are less women in tech and it is primarily male dominant.
9. Local mentors and help is a better way to learn, share and lean in together.
10. No other community has regular events or care about performance monitoring of students or attendees of their events.
11. We believe in to-the-point learning and we are fit for Indian structure with vast linguistic and regional diversity, that are hard to find in foreign countries.